YouTube, the world’s largest website for entertainment, education, and business video has over 100 million viewers and is the second largest search engine in the world with over 3 billion searches a month. That’s not surprising since studies now show that the average consumer would rather watch a video than read an article.
It’s A Great Way To Market Your Services
If you are an attorney, coach, or financial professional and are not using YouTube to market your practice, you are missing out on the most effective way to attract and communicate your message to millions of potential new clients. Best of all, creating a YouTube Channel with your videos and linking them to your website or blog is totally free. It can be watched 10 times or 10,000,000 times, all for the same price: nothing.
A Tool for Attorneys, Coaches, and Financial Professionals
Larry Ross, President of Doctor Of Content, notes that professionals can use YouTube video to “Get Known and Get More Clients”. He states that video is perhaps the best medium to convey your skill set and experience, tell a compelling story that demonstrates your unique personality and expertise, and help you stand out from your competition.
Topics Covered (in an upcoming Slideshare presentation)
- Why Video is up to 50x more effective than a website for driving Google rankings.
- What is a YouTube Channel and how can it help me get clients?
- Examples of great attorney videos (and ones that aren’t so great).
- The process of writing, shooting, editing, and building a YouTube Channel.
- Why you should never talk about yourself or sell.
- NPR’s Scott Simon’s Tips for telling a great story.
- Optimizing video for SEO (search engine optimization).
- Developing a YouTube Channel marketing Strategy.
- Should I shoot it myself or hire a pro? Which one is right for me?
- What should a professional talk about to get noticed?
Check out more videos on YouTube